This blog is about painting and drawing. I post links to resources, tutorials, graphics software and interesting artist bloggers.


Tuesday

Imagine FX magazine #50

imagine fx 50
The 50th issue of ImagineFX magazine is a real smasher. On the DVD you get a demo of Manga Studio EX 4 that has no time limit, this alone is worth the cover price. There is also an article on Craig Mullins, just about the best digital painter ever, a sci-fi workshop with James Gurney and a list of the 50 best living artists. This is an interesting list but I don't agree with a lot of it, and why did they leave out Alan Lee??
I'm really chuffed because my beloved sweetheart has got me a subscription to this mag, so I shall be reviewing it a bit more often on this blog!

1 comment:

Eric said...
This comment has been removed by the author.